BRIDGING PEAK PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY OF LIFE TO CULTIVATE SOULFUL PURPOSE
OUR HEALING VISION AND PROMISE TO OUR MEMBERS
The team at Sage Elite Healing are engaging, experienced and dedicated to helping all those seeking their path of growth in the Mental – Emotional – Physical – Spiritual realms of healing. As we transition through the stages of life, we experience highs and lows within all four of these realms at the same exact time. Sage Elite Healing walks the path with every member and engages in cultivating your daily process. Sage Elite develops a trusting, respectful relationship and work together with our members to facilitate learning, develop their healing forest, and maintain long term growth.
Sage Elite Healing Mission and Vision – Our Purpose is Wellness for the Sage Elite Team and every Sage Elite member. We aim to awaken the potential within every member to cultivate, adhere, and maintain their lives. Sage Elite Healing believes in open/honest, culturally appropriate, ethical treatment for every member to generate long-term member success.
Sage Elite Healing Promise – Sage Elite Healing values member privacy, member cultures, member individual goals and confidentiality in all programs. Through honesty and genuineness, we begin to evolve together and develop the healing space each individual member needs.
How Does Sage Elite Healing follow-through with their Mission and Vision?
- Clinical and Athletic experienced company creates a unique approach to build strong therapeutic programming and outcomes
- Programming geared specifically for member enrichment, stability and success
- Holistic, Clinical, and Experience driven facilitators
- Inclusivity and privacy is maintained through private individual and group sessions
- Streamlined communication between resources and referral sources
- Develop stronger case files for continuity of care
- Clinical Data Collection
- Thorough, Detailed Member Assessments throughout programming
- Routine Quality Assurance assessed at all levels of programming
- Dedicated to longterm member success w/ daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly support
- Player-first approach w/person-centered psycho-education approaches